Friday, July 10, 2015

Innocence !

On our way to the hanging bridge in Takdah we stopped at Teesta Bazar as people in our group wanted to buy some essential things...as every step,every corner,every thing about a mountain in so picturesque I took the opportunity to click some pictures of the houses nearby as the Bazar was in the middle of a beautiful small village....every house there is so pretty...small , wooden colourful houses with flowers and flowers all around,small windows with white lace curtains...seemed just my dream house...I could never ger enough of it , could not decide which angle would be the best to capture its true beauty...and when I was busy trying to figure out this, this little cutie in yellow with her shy elder sister in pink in tow from another equally beautiful house behind me came over ,knocked my shoulder and looked above my shoulder in my phone and asked ,"Aunty ki korchho?"....I turned and looked into the brightest smile ever...it was no less than a sunshine...it obviously made for the sunshine we hardly found in the trip...mountain people like the mountains always welcomes you as if you belonged there forever...it must be their ability to smile always and in whatever situation which is a reason for their long lives....something we really need to learn....to smile...broadly...from the heart !

No comments: