Thursday, July 9, 2015

Un-answered .

A friend who lives in Bangalore is settled in Mumbai for the last two years due to his study , job...will be back to his city in a couple of months. While talking of cities,life...he told that he is in love with Mumbai...told that he loves Kolkata for nostalgia and Mumbai for life...but don't know why he loves the city he was born in,grew up in and will be back again in two months.But isn't it the same for all of us ?? Do we really know why we love something , some place , someone ?? It is so difficult to tell anyone why yellow is my favourite colour , why I love mountains more , why I love nights more...why I love a person I love. Something we are really attached to most of the time have no reason for the attachment,it is that connection within which makes it so special. In the same way ever wondered why we are more comfortable to share our secrets , sometimes fear with strangers ?? It is like the mirror not looking back which makes you feel so at ease. Life , with all its logical reasoning sometimes leaves you with questions unanswered ...the day we find the answers to all the questions, life will lose its charm I guess.

No comments: